The Hallo Writers Club - sumiharjon blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The Hallo Writers Club


Hello guys.
Here, I want to tell you something about a new club in Hallo App, it is called  The Hallo Writers Club. This club was created by Jose from United States. And me here is only a member. But, I  am really in to this club because the member has such a good passion to become a good writer in English. Actually myself is not really good in writing basically my grammar is extremely low and here I want to learn how to write with this Club member.

Let's say a name called AlAfif. He is an Indonesian with Advance English level. He asked me if I wanted to join the Club and I said yes. He is really passionate in English because He is planning to study abroad in Management Major for Master Degree. And actually me too have a plan to study abroad but my mental is not ready yet. hahaha.

Actually, writing needs skill and practice. Without any good practice it must be hard to write even only on paragraph. How about write an article or a specific topic further. I think I need to learn. I hope this Club will make a good impact on me. And I'll write the story with the Club from now on here on my blog.

Subscribe to this blog and lets study together.

Shares

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Silahkan berkomentar dengan Bijak!


Top